Tuesday 23 December 2014

Stella Damascus Finally Confess Dating Doris Simeon's Ex



You know when your man is gone with another and you just hoping maybe its not true..I am sure Doris knew all that was happening but Stella till now never confirmed anything for sure..

And last week she Open Widely !! And I just felt a lil bad for Doris I mean The man don go be that..

My heart prayed for her,NO I am not saying anyone is right or wrong..But obviously someone might be hurt than the other party and so I checked up on her... errrr I mean where "we" you and I go check up on celebrities?? I mean Thank GOD for Instagram hehehehe..

And from her photos she's lookimg radiant, and beautiful so Y'all dont worry..Doris will be fine..

Check out her look to Ibinabo's Wedding below..





No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like