Monday 10 November 2014

Joe: Eagles Debut Is A Dream True


Sharks Football Club defensive midfielder Joseph Nathaniel has described his debut for Nigeria as a dream come true, following the Super Eagles' victory against Ghana on Friday night.

Joseph played at heart of the midfield in the 1-0 friendly win over the Black Meteors and hopes it will lead to more opportunities in the main squad in the nearest future.“I will forever cherish this day forever,” the player known as Joe by admirers told SL10 shortly after the match at the newly commissioned Akwa Ibom International Stadium.

“It is a dream come true and to win against Ghana makes it a perfect debut for me.”

“I am extremely happy because I wasn't sure if it was going to happen,” he said.

“I worked hard in training and was really pleased when the coach told me I was in the starting line up.

"We played a brilliant game, we dominated and deserved the victory.

“It would be fantastic to be invited for future matches of the Super Eagles, but I will have to work harder if I'm to fulfil my dreams.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like